Monday, 4 February 2013

An introduction of sorts........

Who?
Me, Jessica/Jessie. 30 year old, fat mouthy feminist with a mental illness and a penchant for glitter.

What?
Fat acceptance, mental health, body politics, feminism, crafty stuff, cooking, reading, fashion and anything else I fancy!

When?
As frequently or infrequently as I fancy. I will try and post something at least a couple of times a week, but I've learned the hard way that it's best not to make promises.

Why?
As much as I enjoy rambling on about make-up, I wanted a space where I could write about all the other stuff that goes on in my life, from living with a severe and enduring mental illness, to fat acceptance and feminism. I also wanted a place that I could post photos of things I make and cook and occasionally waffle about music and books. From now on, all my OOTD/Fatshion posts will be on this blog.

So that's about it! Fat lass things will be a very mixed bag, but I hope that you'll enjoy it all the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment